Saturday, December 8, 2018

He prays for me ... Advent Reflections





BECAUSE HE CAME ... I HAVE AN INTERCESSOR.



Hebrews 7:25 (AMP) 

Therefore He is able also to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.

He is constantly praying for His children - never sleeps and never slacks off the job.  What a feeling of utter peace - knowing He is always in control ... and I'm not!

~~~

During the month of December, the Journey will be taking a hiatus. I'm adapting some of my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections. 

Short but sweet, these devotional thoughts pack a punch of scripture followed by the realization, "Hey! I only have this blessing because He came and dwelt among men!"



Linking up with Faith on Fire.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, so thankful that He lives and always intercedes for us. What comfort knowing He is in control. Blessings to you Jerralea! I'm your neighbor at #FaithOnFire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing comfort that our Lord intercedes for us. Hope your week is Merry and Bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.