Friday, July 27, 2018

Morning Pick-Me-Up




Do you need a little somethin’ somethin’ to get your day started? Is your spirit feeling a tad low?

Feast on this Word – meditate on it all day long:

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see. 1 Peter 1:3-5 NLT

Do you see what I see?

Because I am a believer in Christ, according to this scripture:

  • I’m born again
  • I live with great expectation (Or hope!)
  • I have a priceless inheritance reserved in heaven for me where nothing can touch it!
  • I am protected by God


I don’t know about you, but I feel better after reading who I am in Christ.





Morning pick-me-ups are my attempt to brighten your journey with uplifting thoughts based on scripture. You can read more about who you are in Christ here.

What gets your day going?


~~~

I’m honored you stopped by the Journey today!

I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.


Today, I'm linking with the community at #FreshMarketFriday and Grace&Truth.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jerralea. Good morning to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely the Word that gets me going. I am not a morning person by nature, but the more I have fallen in love with His Word, the more I want to get up early. It's anticipation of spending time with Him that gets me excited by getting up and have more time to spend with Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.