Wednesday, April 25, 2018

AmaZing Victorious Love

We’ve been examining all the aspects of God’s love for us from A to Z in this series that is swiftly ending! If you have missed any posts, go here to find a list of links to each post.



The bible tells us because we are Christ’s, we will be ultimately victorious.

I know in day-to-day life on this journey I don’t always feel victorious.

In fact, at the end of far too many days, I heave a sigh of relief as my head hits the pillow. Sleep is elusive as I beat myself up mentally about both the undone obligations left unchecked on my list, and the wish-I’d-done differently scenarios of the day.

Thank God, it doesn’t all depend on me!


No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Romans 8:37-39 NLT

The truth is, I am loved (and you are loved) by the all-powerful One. Nothing can separate me (us) from that love.

Nothing.

And as if that is not enough, I’m assured of overwhelming victory. I just have to wait for it on God’s timetable, because He. Has. Perfect. Timing.

Loved. Victorious. AmaZing!


Be encouraged on your journey Home to AmaZing Love. It. Will. Be. Worth. Everything!


Check back here every day for new links. I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.

~~~

I'm linking this post with some awesome writers at Jennifer Dukes Lee's #TellHisStory.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that Roman passage is awesome. I just looked it up and read it this morning! Thanks for stopping by and your kind words.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...and the wish-I’d-done differently scenarios of the day."

    I think this is very common. Not that it makes it good, just familiar. It reminds me of a line in a silly movie (Superstar). God is trying to tell the main characters something but none of them can accept He is talking to them. They comically ask, "Me? Me?" Haha...and God sighs, "Why did I make them all so insecure?"

    You know, when I saw that movie I laughed at that part because I could SO relate to it. But, as I was typing that just now, it breaks my heart. He didn't make us that way.




    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank the Lord it doesn't depend on me, either. Yikes. Encouraging always to know who the victory belongs to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.