Tuesday, April 24, 2018

AmaZing Unfailing Love



Do you enjoy love stories?  The church library is connected to my office and I see the fictional love stories fly out the door – especially the Amish romances. 😉

Personally, I’m not a fan of love stories. I’ve never in my life met a man who acts like the characters these authors dream up; and I know some pretty great guys!

But, it is fun to dream …

Even the purest selfless love story we know here on earth could be a recipe for disaster because the two players are human.  Not only is there potential for mess-ups; but, the very fact they are human means death comes leaving the other alone and heartbroken with grief.

However, there is a Love each person can and should have – the Lover of their souls, the Lord God almighty! His love never fails; in fact, it’s impossible.

Lord, don’t hold back your tender mercies from me. Let your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me
Psalm 40:11 NKJV

May he reign under God’s protection forever. May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him.
Psalm 61:7 NKJV

If you are a child of God and have become a believer, there will never be a time when God says, “I don’t feel the same about you anymore.”

Never a time when He passes away leaving you alone.

Never a time when He decides to spend His time with someone else.

What did He say?

… For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5 NKJV




Unfailing love – a love that will always be there. AmaZing!






Be encouraged on your journey Home to AmaZing Love. It. Will. Be. Worth. Everything!


Check back here every day for new links. I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.

~~~

I'm linking this post with some awesome writers at Trekking Thru the Week
 Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I love his unfailing unconditional love :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of love I prefer reading about. Never been a fan of Romance novels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.