I love studying the attributes of God. It gives me knowledge of His nature. The more I know Him, the more I love and trust Him.
The name is associated with God as the , the God who becomes what His people need.
A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,Is God in His holy habitation. (Psalm 68:5)
The need a ; Yahweh is there. The need a ; God is there.
Your Father becomes what you need!
I feel we can apply that principle to so many areas of our lives:
· you need direction, He becomes your guide;
· you need help, He is your Helper;
· you need someone to speak up for you; He is your advocate;
· you’re in the depths of despair; He is the glory and the lifter of your head;
· you need food, clothing and shelter; He is your provider.
And last but not least, when you need healing, Exodus 15:26 tell us He is your healer. Isaiah 53:5 says He paid the price for your healing and the Apostle Peter confirms His Son Jesus did just that!
Let's never forget the incredible gift of God's love for us. Whatever your need, focus on Him. Jesus told us to seek Him first and then things would be added to us.
Seek Him and you are sure to find what is best for you.
I'm linking at Char's Trekking Thru the Week community.