Until then, please paste the link to your post in the comments. I promise to visit each one.
Welcome back to the Loft! We’re happy to welcome you to conversation, connection, and encouragement, in Christ
Let’s get started.
Each week we provide a topic to start the conversation. Wednesday morning at 5 a.m. EST, the link goes live, and for five glorious days you can link up your post or post on that topic (link closes at 5 p.m. EST on Monday);
· Conversation: This linkup is like a group of friends sitting around a table at a coffee shop having a chat about a specific topic. It’s our weekly hangout, touching each other across the miles, and spending time thinking, praying and writing on the topic.
· We rely on the God’s guidance in His Word as we encourage, equip and energize each other.
· There will be writers from all walks of life and writing styles. This link-up is unique because we learn from one another IN COMMUNITY. This is a trusted source for Christian discussion. In order to keep things “spot on” all posts linked at The Loft need relate to the topic of the week.
· Connection – We’re of One Mind: Topic Driven
· Encouragement: If you’re not a blogger, you’re welcome to join in on the conversation by leaving your comments in the comment section. We need to hear your voice. You matter.
· Listening is a lost art. This is a conversation “web style) and we believe by reading and participating you will be richly rewarded. Please don’t link and run. For every link, you leave, please visit at least two other links and if the message resonates with you feel free to share on Facebook, twitter or Pinterest.
TOPICS FOR THIS WEEK:
January 25th If you could go back to the day you accepted Christ, what would you tell yourself?
· Be creative: Feel free to use words, photos, video, audio, you family pet, whatever to communicate on the weekly topic.
· Listen twice as much. If you leave one link, visit two.
· Be a community. Include #The Loft graphic and/or hashtag in your post and social media so we can find each other. Also, share the great stuff you find when you visit around… We’ll be doing the same.
· Write like Jesus would write. We are a Christian link-up. Offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted. No questions asked.
· Be pertinent. Our heart is to build community and intimacy, and our means to do that is to build each link-up around a single topic. Please make sure your post is on the topic.
When you link up at the Loft, your link will appear on two blogs co-hosted by Christine and Jerralea
THE LOFT IS OPEN! Please link-up your post in the comments below.