Welcome back to the Loft! We’re happy to welcome you to another year of conversation, community, networking, and Christian growth.
We can’t wait to get started.
Thank you, Leah Adams, for the groundbreaking you’ve laid for us. You provided us a safe place for us as a community. We’re glad you’re still joining us from time to time as the Lord leads.
Each week we provide a topic to start the conversation. Then, Wednesday morning at 5 a.m. EST, the link goes live, and for five glorious days you can link up your post on that week’s topic. The linky will close at 5 p.m. EST on Monday.
Please note that all posts linked at The Loft need to be related to the topic of the week.
Mission: The Loft is like a group of friends sitting around a table at a coffee shop having a chat about a specific topic. It’s a weekly hangout of Christians spending time thinking, praying and writing on the topic. We rely on the God’s guidance in His Word as we encourage, equip and energize each other. There will be writers from all walks of life and writing styles. We can learn from each other so join us here at this trusted source for Christian community.
Procedure: Topic Driven
Connection: If you’re not a blogger, you’re still welcome to join in by leaving your comments in the comment section. Listening is a lost art. At the Loft, we know that listening is rewarding and rich…surprisingly so. Please don’t link and run. For every link you leave, please visit at least two other links.
TOPICS FOR JANUARY:
- 11th Potluck
- 18th Top 5 goals for 2017
- 25th If you could go back to the day you accepted Christ, what would you tell yourself?
- Be creative: Feel free to use words, photos, video, audio, you family pet, whatever to communicate on the weekly topic.
- Listen twice as much. If you leave one link, visit two.
- Be a community. Include #The Loft graphic and/or hashtag in your post and social media so we can find each other. Also, share the great stuff you find when you visit around… We’ll be doing the same.
- Write like Jesus would write. We are a Christian link-up. Offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted. No questions asked.
- Be pertinent. Our heart is to build community and intimacy, and our means to do that is to build each link-up around a single topic. Please make sure your post is on the topic.
THE LOFT IS NOW OPEN! Please link-up! (Please forgive the miscommunication, your topic today is potluck, so your post can be about any subject dear to your heart. Next week, we will discuss goals for 2017.)