Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Notice

Do you sometimes feel invisible on your journey?

The Lord looks down from heaven    and sees the whole human race.From his throne he observes    all who live on the earth.He made their hearts,    so he understands everything they do.Psalm 33:13-15 NLT

The truth is, we have a very noticing kind of God.

“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.Luke 12:6-7 NKJV

He sees every thing that happens on your journey.  He cares about every detail. I mean, if He takes a head count on the hairs of your head, that's pretty much all-up-in-your-business. I know my hair-count changes daily!

I used to have a co-worker who used to tease me with a line from an old hymn, "There's an all-seeing eye, watching you, watching you." (Watching You by J. M. Henson)

If you are not living for God, I guess that thought could be kind of scary, but for the child of God, the thought of a Father who is always watching and always caring is comforting.

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. 2 Chronicles 16:9a NKJV

I'm thankful for a Savior who is always searching for a way to deliver!







The Journey is our way Home. There is nothing more important than making that final destination. Jesus paid my ticket there, but I have to walk it out. In October, I will be observing the things that happen while traveling the Journey and writing a daily post about my observations.



Because I like to stretch myself, I will also do a challenge within a challenge - 31 days of 5 minute free writes. I will take a topic and run with it, writing furiously for 5 minutes, tailoring it to relate to my theme of examining life along the Journey.


If you are a subscriber, you will receive my #31Day posts each day. If you're not a subscriber, why not? Please go up to the Follow By Email box in the very top of the right column and enter in your email address. I don't want you to miss a thing!


You can also click
 here each day and look at the bottom of this post. The link to the newest post will be there.


If you would like to join in on the 31 Day Challenge, either as a writer or a reader, go here.


If you would also like to do the 31 Day challenge by doing it in a 5 Minute Free Write format, go here.

2 comments:

  1. Great verses that encourage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing when I'm praying sometimes is I'll remember that my hairs are number and my tears are stored (I can't want to see Lake Betty in heaven). And he knows how many breaths I'll take today and how many beats my heart will make. Its so comforting knowing all this most days!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.