I hope you've had a wonderful week.
Here in my part of the world, Vacation Bible School has been going on, which throws a kink in the schedule, but also adds fun to the workday.
1. I'm thankful people are still willing to work with kids in VBS! God bless them!
2. My visit to the hair stylist - It felt like for-evah since I been there, but actually it had only been a month.
3. Quote of the week that stepped on my toes ....
“If you’re on time you’re late.”... Michelle DeRusha, seen on Emily Freeman's blog.
4. Naan pizzas - Ever make a pizza out of Naan bread? It's quick and easy. Assemble your favorite pizza ingredients on top of a Naan, pop in a 400° for 10 minutes, and Yum!
5. Today is payday, and I'm thankful. Sometimes, I just really need that to happen!
And just because I have no pics from this week, I thought I'd share this one from last week:
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did your week go? I'd love to know. Leave a comment or link up your own Friday's Fave Five post at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.