1. First of all, a major blessing in my life: Saturday was the birthday of our first-born.
Isn't she gorgeous? Inside and out. I am blessed.
2. We went for drive for hours in Kentucky. We ended up at this lake ... and I actually NAPPED while sitting in my chair lakeside. So relaxing!
3. Sunday was our church dinner and gospel singing. It was a great day and lots of food and fellowship. Can we say strawberry pretzel salad? Yum!
4. Monday was Memorial Day. We went and put flowers on the graves of our parents and visited three cemeteries. I'm proud of the legacy left by our people.
5. I liked this quote a lot:
"My grandmother taught me to be a woman of grace, yet, fierce,”... Think About Your Fashion Legacy
Legacy is a topic I think about a lot ... but maybe not in the realm of fashion.
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did your week go? I'd love to know! Leave a comment, or consider linking up at Susanne's.