I like to end the week with reflecting on the good things and planning for the next.
Here's a quick rundown:
1. Saturday was a fun day of yard saling with the girls and the grands. Thank you, God, for my family and opportunities to be with them.
2. Sunday was also fun. Our lesson went very well in class and I always feel good when that happens. We had a great day in both worship services.
3. Monday was back to work but things have went pretty well being back in the office. I'm still a little behind, but hey! Job security.
4. Wednesday was my turn to speak at mid-week services. My topic was worry and since I've much experience with it, I had a lot of good stuff to share. My post, Is It Ever Okay to Worry, contains a portion of the lesson. I'm always thankful when God helps me speak.
5. Today was the first time on my weight loss journey someone told me she noticed I was losing weight. A comment like that makes my day.
I'm looking forward to the weekend: Birthday of our oldest baby-girl on Saturday, on Sunday a Church picnic, Monday grilling out, and at some point, a road trip to the lake is on my agenda.
And so ends another week on the Journey. Hopefully, next week's wrap-up will feature more writing and photos! (I didn't take even one photo this week.)
How did YOUR week go? I'd love to hear all about it. Leave a comment, or link up your own post at the fabulous Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story. They are good people there.