|via The Better Mom Easter Board|
I so loved this graphic when I saw it on Pinterest. The Better Mom had it pinned to her Easter board. (You should totally visit her Pinterest boards - so much eye candy!)
Anyway, today is the saddest day ever when Christ sacrificed His life for ours. I never want to forget the tremendous cost. But, I look forward to Sunday, when we celebrate the next step of the greatest story ever told.
Easter is more than spring, pretty colors and new dresses. It's about celebrating the fact that our Redeemer rose from the dead, in a resurrected body, and now lives in Heaven where one day, believers will join Him in new resurrected bodies as well.
On Fridays, I join a great group of bloggers who take time out of their busy lives to stop and reflect on the highlights - I call them blessings - of their past week.
1. Four day work week! We're off for Good Friday. As usual, I have a ton of things I want to do the next two days but I'm trying not to put pressure on myself. I even let myself stay in bed until 9:30 a.m. which is quite unusual for me.
2. Long story, but I got gifted a Fitbit this week. I may or may not be obsessed with it.
3. We had some beautiful spring days this week. (Of course, today, is not one of them.) Here is some beautiful scenery in my neck of the woods.
4. Have you ever had a hair-do that just falls into place perfectly and is so easy to style? Kudos to my stylist, Lisa, for she has accomplished just such a style this month. I'm loving it. I hope to get one of my girls to take a pic of it this week and I'll share next week.
5. Quote of the week:
On my worst days, I will look for the singers. And on my best days, I will help bring the song.There really are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. I am committed to looking for them. ~ Jennifer Dukes Lee
Jennifer wrote an amazing post, So Many Beautiful Reasons to be Happy. You should read it - especially if you are going through a struggle.
Goals for the coming week:
- I'm busily concocting blog posts for the A-Z Challenge which starts NEXT FRIDAY, April 1! As per usual, I'm living in the moment and writing them day by day. I'm intending on the posts being short. You will be able to find the links to my series here.
- I got some white drapes for my bedroom I will be putting up today. It's time for the burgundy ones to go. I'm craving LIGHT in my decor.
- I've got a little idea for earring organization. I hope to get this done with this weekend with the help of my hubby. More about that later.
- I'm still wanting to make a spring banner and print out some more pictures of our twinsies to change up my gallery wall. We'll see how it goes.