What do I have to show for it?
Well, for one thing, I can give thanks for the good things. Every week I search for at least five things that made me smile in the past week. I then link up with the bloggers at Susanne's space to share.
1. As always, these faces make me smile:
2. This blog post, Contentment Begins at Dawn, by my new friend Chris. I cannot get enough of reading it.
3. Pandora - I've been playing it constantly this week. I really love the song Trust in You by Lauren Daigle. It's kind of my theme song right now.
4. Hershey's Kisses - when "stressed" out, I need "desserts" like chocolate. A Kiss delivers a pure shot of chocolate!
5. Quote of the week ... and it's from me!
"Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you realize He gives you what you need."
That moment, when you realize Romans 8:28 is always at work in your life? Priceless! He gives us what we need - the bad as well as the good. Everything happens is to shape you into what He has in mind for you - becoming more like Jesus.
Bonus: flowers for Valentine's Day from my guy:
Also, this week, I have focused, and will continue to walk out, ways to be less stressed and yet do things that make me come alive.
Because that is how I want to live this one beautiful life - doing what makes me excited!
Oh, and a bonus - I got Friday's to-do list all done. Yay me!