This week has been a quick blur of just day-to-day life, nothing special, except that every day is a gift from God. It's easy to overlook that, but when we think our days might be coming to an end, each day becomes incredibly precious. Let's not wait until then to be thankful!
A few little hiccups and bumps have come along on the Journey and so I love to remind myself of a few things:
1. God is Good - All the Time! Here is kind of a campy version of the song from YouTube, but I like it because you can see the lyrics. And the lyrics are powerful!
(Email Subscribers, you will have to click through to my blog to see the video.)
2. A couple of opportunities came up this week to share my blog with a new crowd. I always love those kinds of happenings.
3. More time spent with the grands. Here is a new favorite of them with my oldest daughter, their Aunt Lissa:
As you can see, the twins are already adept at selfies ...
4. I'm really enjoying do the Scripture Writing Challenge each month over at Sweet Blessings. I find there is something about the writing it down that makes me meditate on scripture more.
5. Here's a quote that really spoke to me because perfection? I'm falling way short ...
Holiness is more about the devotion of my life than perfection in my life. …Wendy Pope, FIRST 5.ORG, “A Holy People”
How is your Journey going this week? I'd love to know! Leave a comment or consider linking up at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story. They are a great group over there!