Hey! It's December 5, and the link to What We Learned in November over at Emily's place closes in 12 hours and approximately 42 minutes.
- I've learned apparently I like to live on the edge. Can we say "overwhelmed?" Of course, I know I'm not the only one who feels frenzied this time of year. I'm just acknowledging it today.
- I've also learned I get grouchy when I can't adhere to my regular blogging schedule. Apparently, I like all the bloggers I hang out with in blogging communities. This week I didn't do any of my regular blog posts and was also going to skip WWL in November but then I thought, "I need this for me."
- I learned that combining my bullet journal and my note-taking journal makes sense for me. Now I write EVERYTHING in my bullet journal. It can be messy at time but at least I can find it.
- I also learned I can RECORD notes on my iPhone. This has changed my life! I always have both my iPhone and my bullet journal with me at all times ... so now maybe I can cut down on forgetting. (Probably everyone in the world already knew about recording on the iPhone, but in case you didn't, now you do.)
- I knew this already, but I am so thankful for a pastor who tells you his points in a sermon ... and then actually clearly tells you each one of the points!!! For list-lover like me, this is huge.
- "Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?" (based on Galatians 3:3
- "God doesn't do faux-pas!" Rev. David Meade 11/1/15 sermon, "A Genuine Faux-Pas"
- "You are heaven's first and final attempt at you. You are matchless, unprecedented and unequaled." - Max Lucado, page 141 in Glory Days
- "Each person is given something to do that shows who God is." 1 Corinthians 12:7 MSG
- "The enemy uses isolation." 11/15/15 sermon by Rev. Kim Ferguson
- "One decision may affect your destiny." 11/15/15 sermon by Rev. Kim Ferguson
- "Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed." John 14:27 AMP (You mean I have something to do with this???)
- "He provides the miracle ... you provide the vessel" 11/22/15 sermon by Rev. Kim Ferguson
Did something in November resonate with you? Let us hear it!
This post was shared at Emily's site at the What We Learned in November link-up. Go find out what others learned this month.