I'm participating in Tori's To-Do Tuesday again, even though I didn't do so well in October. ;) Hope springs eternal, right?
Here is what I have to do this week:
- Finish up a study on Philippians 3 - by tomorrow night! *gulp
- Come up with line-ups for the next two Sunday evening worship services
- Make PowerPoints for said line-ups plus make them for the two morning worship service line-ups that my co-leader Brenda has already picked.
- Finish up October bookkeeping for my part time job
- Have financial reports ready for next week's board meeting
Barring catastrophe, I know I will get these things done.
Here's what I'd like to do this week:
- Buy the twins a Christmas outfit
- Book a photo session for family pictures for when Daniel is home
- Find some sweaters and a couple pair of pants I know I have somewhere packed away in a tote
- Pack away my shorts and capris - it's time. It finally got down to 39°
We'll see how it goes ...
What is on your list for this week? Leave a comment and share, or why not visit Tori at her blog, Home Away From Home, and link up your list?