Perhaps The Loft might be a place where you would feel comfortable hanging out as well. Consider linking up this week at The Loft. One way we build community is to all write on the same topic. Our conversation this week is going to be on Autumn. Show us your favorite Autumn pictures, or tell us your favorite Autumn traditions, share an Autumn poem or story. Now's your chance to discuss all things Autumn.
Graphic by Kerry Messer
1. Be creative. We provide the prompt. You feel free to use words, photos, video, audio, your family pet, whatever, to communicate on the weekly prompt.
2. Listen twice as much. If you leave one link, visit two.
3. Be a community. Include #TheLoft graphic and/or hashtag in your post and social media so we can find each other.
4. Write like Jesus would write. We are a Christian link-up. Offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted. No questions asked.
5. Be pertinent. Our heart is to build community and intimacy, and our means to do that is to build each link-up around a single prompt. Please make sure your post is on topic.
6. Link-Up. Each Wednesday morning at 5am EST, the link goes live, and for 6 glorious days you can link up your post on that week's prompt. The linky will close at 5pm EST on Monday.
We are going to provide a months worth of prompts each week so that you can be thinking and planning for the coming weeks.
This Week's Prompt: Autumn
October 28 Prompt: A Picture Prompt - take a look at the picture below and write a post about how it speaks to you.
|October 28 - Picture Prompt at The Loft|
November Prompts: The month of November will be all about Thanksgiving and being thankful. Any post, picture, poem, song about thankfulness is what we are linking up this month.
I hope you will plan to join us each week at The Loft Link-Up.
Now, it is time to link-up!!