Listing is also one of my favorite things, so today I'm going to combine five of my fall favorites.
1. Fall foliage - a great excuse to go on road trips looking for fall color.
2. Fall weather - love those crisp cool mornings and sunshiny days!
3. Fall foods - finally it's time to make chili, soups and dumplings. Then, there is apple cakes and pumpkin breads. Yum Yum.
4. Fall scents - I love burning pumpkin, cinnamon and apple scented wax burners and candles. Cinnamon smells like home to me.
5. Fall clothing. I love love love wearing boots and sweaters. I have a great collection of them and can't wait to pull them out of the closet.
This post was written in response to the Autumn prompt at The Loft. You can link up your post about Autumn here.