Friday, March 20, 2015

Going Underground

I thought I would let you know that life on the Journey is going underground for a bit.


I'm taking the rest of March off from posting. There will be a post on March 23 to announce the theme of my April A-Z blogging series and then not much else, if any, until April 1.

What will I be doing?  I will be busily at work on my A - Z. This year's theme takes a lot more prep work.

And I will be nurturing ... Myself.

You have to take in before you can give out. I feel a need to just breathe. Relax. Listen to some good music. Read some thought-provoking words. Feast on some spiritual food. Spend some time in silence and listen to my Master. It's been too noisy inside my brain to hear Him clearly.

Change is a-coming. The question is ... how much?

Talk to you later, my friends.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I will miss your posts but I'm looking forward to what the Lord is leading you to do. Happy Easter a bit early!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are always good, especially before the A/Z Challenge :) changes are also great too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...Please don't disappear for long Jerralea! I tend to do that, and now I know how it feels! BUT...I also need breaks from life at times, in order to hear the LORD clearer, and get refocused and grounded. Love your journey and will be waiting for April 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna miss you but looking forward to your new series! Happy rest of March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I will miss you too! I have a lot of catching up to do around here though. I've been out for a while. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone. It's good for a blogger to know that her readers will come back!

    I'm thankful for each and every one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful refreshing break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.