1. First of all, this picture made me smile this week:
|The Twins and Their Mama|
Isn't it a funny thing about being a MiMi? All you have to do is look at your loves and your day seems brighter.
2. This week was my birthday and I was happy to celebrate another year loving on my family and showing my Lord how much I love Him.
3. We ate at my favorite restaurant, O'Charley's, so that is always a highlight.
4. It was a fun bloggy week as I participated in a new meme meeting some new friends, received some great ideas for future posts, and had some new blog-followers join the Journey. It is always exciting to have new readers and even more exciting to have fresh new ideas come to you!
Don't forget - I'm looking for bloggers to join me on Tuesdays to participate in my new meme, Testimonial Tuesdays. I'm looking for stories of answered prayers - big or small, I want to hear them all. This Tuesday, February 3, is our first link-up.
5. Quote of the Week - I can't resist a good quote wherever I see them. This week's quote is from one of my favorite authors - Max Lucado:
"Your sins stand no chance against the fire hydrant of God's grace" - page 64 from Max's book, Next Door Savior
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Leave a comment, or consider linking up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.