1. Last Saturday, we all went on an epic shopping trip to St. Louis. As night fell, a wintry mix set in. When traveling back, we had a close call on the road. I praise God it all turned out okay and that my daughter, who was driving, did not panic as I would have done!
2. We got to take the babies with us to church Sunday. I was so thankful to have the babies with us. I thought back to all those years of infertility and praised God that not only did we end up having three girls but now we are grandparents as well. Who knows? There could be more grands as the years go by. God has abundantly blessed.
3. Monday was a day at home. It was snowy outside and warm and cozy inside. I had time to get some things caught up so it was a good day.
4. Pics of my angels made me smile this week, look at all their sweet faces!
5. Quote of the week from one of my favorite authors, Max Lucado:
I don't believe our works save us, but I believe they follow us into heaven and bring glory to God.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/max_lucado_2.html#lPBGr5XYW7D4jVbA.99
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Leave a comment and share or link up at the lovely hostess of Friday's Fave Five, Susanne, at Living to Tell the Story.