Friday, November 21, 2014

F.F.F. - 11.21.14

Time is flying by!  Our daughter's visit with the grands is almost over, and I'm so thankful for this time we've shared.

1. Last Saturday, we all went on an epic shopping trip to St. Louis.  As night fell, a wintry mix set in.  When traveling back, we had a close call on the road.  I praise God it all turned out okay and that my daughter, who was driving, did not panic as I would have done!

2. We got to take the babies with us to church Sunday.  I was so thankful to have the babies with us. I thought back to all those years of infertility and praised God that not only did we end up having three girls but now we are grandparents as well.  Who knows?  There could be more grands as the years go by.  God has abundantly blessed.

3.  Monday was a day at home.  It was snowy outside and warm and cozy inside.  I had time to get some things caught up so it was a good day.

4. Pics of my angels made me smile this week, look at all their sweet faces!




 

5. Quote of the week from one of my favorite authors, Max Lucado:


I don't believe our works save us, but I believe they follow us into heaven and bring glory to God.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/max_lucado_2.html#lPBGr5XYW7D4jVbA.99

And so ends another week on the Journey.  How did YOUR week go?  Leave a comment and share or link up at the lovely hostess of Friday's Fave Five, Susanne, at Living to Tell the Story.

6 comments:

  1. Great memories with your grands over the past few weeks that I know you'll treasure in the days, weeks ahead :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you all were safe on the wintery roads! I feel very unsteady driving in it. Thankfully my husband grew up with it and can drive in it well, but it's still scary.

    What sweet little faces!

    Some Blogger blogs are not letting me comment through Open ID, so I am having to use my Google account.

    Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
    http://barbarah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i just LOVE max lucado...he has so much wisdom. And look at those babies!! just adorable..and getting so big. What a great testimony about your giving birth to 3 daughters...glory to God! and praise the Lord you made it home safely. enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful that you got to be with your sweet grands. They are getting so big! Love their smiles.
    Glad you made it back from St. Louis without an accident!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those sweet happy faces. What a blessing that you had a chance to visit. And praise God for keeping you all safe.

    I really love Max Lucado's writings too. He is so quotable and always gives lots to think on in such a unique way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best fave of the week: having those adorable babies around! A true blessing.
    Whoa, I'm glad you were safe on the road. Driving in snow and ice is scary.
    Happy Thanksgiving! Are you going to the twins for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.