Friday, November 14, 2014

F.F.F. - 11.14.14

I'm having a great week!  Hope you are, too.  On Fridays, I like to do a quick run-down on the positive highlights of the past week, and then I link up with a wonderful group of bloggers at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.  You should go there!



Here's a quick list of this week's faves:

1.  Playing with the babies. We are having so much fun! They are both as sweet as they can be.

2. Writing my praise posts: This month, I'm sharing 5 blessings every day for a total of 150 praises for the month of November. I'm having fun because I'm meeting new friends and seeing how God is working in others. It's building the habit of gratitude in my life and that is always a good thing.

3. My bestie Cora came to see us last night!  I hardly ever get to see her since she has moved so it is a joy when we get together.

4. It's so fun to have 2 of my daughters come over for dinner most nights. Family times are so special. (I need my baby girl to come, too!)

5.  I tried a new recipe this week, Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken, and everyone liked it.  That is cause for praising indeed because that hardly ever happens!

And so ends another week on the Journey.  How did your week go? Leave a comment and share!

8 comments:

  1. How cool with visit fromyou friend! Glzd it was a good week.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've had a good week. A meal everyone enjoys is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for,friend visits! that chicken recipe looks good but I saw that the original recipe,calls for white rice.....we only eat brown so I'll just substitute that! it would be great over quinoa too I bet! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week seemed just about perfect. Hope next week is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a true blessing to have your girls living so near to you! Enjoy every meal!
    And enjoy those babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you had both daughters and babies and friends over this week! That makes it special indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased you are getting time with those dear grandbabies! Such precious moments while they are still young.

    Your joys this week are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.