I'm having a great week! Hope you are, too. On Fridays, I like to do a quick run-down on the positive highlights of the past week, and then I link up with a wonderful group of bloggers at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story. You should go there!
Here's a quick list of this week's faves:
1. Playing with the babies. We are having so much fun! They are both as sweet as they can be.
2. Writing my praise posts: This month, I'm sharing 5 blessings every day for a total of 150 praises for the month of November. I'm having fun because I'm meeting new friends and seeing how God is working in others. It's building the habit of gratitude in my life and that is always a good thing.
3. My bestie Cora came to see us last night! I hardly ever get to see her since she has moved so it is a joy when we get together.
4. It's so fun to have 2 of my daughters come over for dinner most nights. Family times are so special. (I need my baby girl to come, too!)
5. I tried a new recipe this week, Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken, and everyone liked it. That is cause for praising indeed because that hardly ever happens!
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did your week go? Leave a comment and share!