Monday, November 24, 2014

Daybook: 11.24.14

FOR TODAY, the last Monday of November

Outside my window... a dreary day, but at least it is not cold.

I am thinking... I've got to get started on Christmas shopping.

I am thankful... for the time we had with Janae and the twins.  They are on the second day of their journey home and so far the trip has went well. (Update:  They made it home!)

In the kitchen...pinto beans in the crockpot.

I am wearing... brown pants, brown tank and brown boots and a beautiful coral cardigan. I love how the coral brightens up my day.

I am reading... The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate

I am looking forward to... Thanksgiving. I love giving praise for the blessings we have received each year.

I am learning how totally wrapped around the twins' tiny fingers I am. 

Around the house...that pesky fridge needs cleaning out AGAIN.

I am pondering... I'm pondering my Word for 2015.  I am leaning toward "intentional."

One of my favorite things... baby cheek kisses.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cooking for Thanksgiving.

A peek into my day...


Dressed like a big boy!



Smiley Girl



The Daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site, The Simple Woman's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kiddos!! I need to clean out my fridge too! Have a great Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your daughter and babies made it home safe! I think I have a word for 2015, it came to me when I was reading someone else's word so we'll see. Intentional is a good one if you go with it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.