I thought I would share just a few insights with you today. (I am trying to limit these posts to 5 minutes, after all!)
- Don't obsess about housework. Your kids and grand-kids will not always be with you. Housework will always be there.
- However, if you don't clean up your kitchen, your mother-in-law will show up! This is a tried and true maxim. Works. Every. Time.
- The more stuff you have, the more you have to clean.
- Always stop and think, "Will it matter 5 years from now?"
- Anytime you wash the car, it will rain.
- Take a picture the first time you feel fat. Years later you can look at it and think, "Wow I was unbelievably skinny that day."
- Life goes better when you start the day out with something that makes you happy.
- Nothing beats a belly-laugh, preferably one accompanied by some snorting and chuckling.
- At the end of the day, it won't matter how many things off the to-do list you accomplished. What does matter is, "Did your people know you love them?"
What have you learned from your journey?
You can read each day's post in order as they are published by clicking on the link here. Or you could subscribe to my blog - I wouldn't want you to miss a thing! Just fill in your email address in the box below the words "Follow by email" second from the top in the upper right hand column.