It has been a good week here on the Journey. I hope you've had a productive satisfying week as well.
I like to re-cap my week by recounting the highlights of the week that I can remember. Because the brain cells? They don't have as great short-term memory as they used to have. It's very easy to lose count of the days ...
1. Last Saturday was one of my favorite days. We did not have worship team practice and I had managed to do the bulletin ahead, so there was no trip to Missouri needed. I can't tell you how many times that has happened before. Like almost never! A free Saturday! What to do ... what to do ....
I enjoyed a morning at home, doing laundry and printing out photos of the grands. Then later that day, we headed to the lake for a little road trip. The only thing was ... it was colder than we thought! Here we were in shorts and sandals when arriving at the lake. It wasn't long before we were wishing for jeans, socks and tennis shoes and a light jacket. I guess fall truly is on the horizon. I still enjoyed being there and getting some new photos to add to my collection.
2. Easy-peasy meals: I did very well on meal-planning this week. So nice to come home every night knowing exactly what we are having and being sure I have all the ingredients!
3. Cooler weather all week. It's almost time to pack up the capris ... but I'm waiting a week or so to be sure.
4. I switched out some decorations to bring a touch of fall to my home. I love fall decor and am anxiously awaiting lighting candles.
5. Quote of the week: I saw where Mary DeMuth tweeted this scripture on twitter:
"Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut." Proverbs 10:19
BONUS: The twins are now three months old, so I'm sharing a couple photos:
|Is he about ready to crawl?|
|Love this onesie on Baylee!|
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Leave a comment, or consider linking up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.