1. Rain - "If you're thirsty and dry, look up to the sky, it's beginning to rain!" Okay, this is a line from an old hymn but I thought about it this week as the last couple days have brought some rain our way. My vincas and roses seem to appreciate it. They are standing tall and opening their blossoms to the sky as if to say, "Fill me up!" (I guess those words are in my sub-conscious, right now.)
It was raining too much to get a picture, though ...
2. We had an awesome worship service Sunday morning. I always love that!
3. Pics of our babies - Finally, the pics I had ordered of the babies latest photo session came in. I bought a collage wall frame for the home office where Grandpa and Mimi can look at them every day! I brought a couple of them to the work office where I can be cheered up all day amid the typing of lists, labels and programs.
|Love my little man!|
4. Because I'm impatient, I did also buy a photo printer. This weekend was tax-free weekend and it would have been a shame not to take advantage of it! Another bonus was that it was $10 cheaper at the checkout then the tag read on the shelf. Win win!
5. Quote of the week: Recently, I ran across this thought:
“Although the world is full of suffering,” Helen Keller said, “it is full also of the overcoming of it.”
This just spoke to me. If Helen Keller, with her multiple disabilities, can talk about overcoming, we can certainly have a good attitude as well in the midst of trials.
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Leave a comment, or consider linking up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story, and let us know all about it.