Hello, lovelies! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Colorado Springs. I don't have much time to blog this week because all my time is dedicated to these special people:
So, here is a quick FFF list of this week's favorites:
1. Snuggling these two precious blessings who have stolen MiMi's heart:
2. Vacation time earned, plus a wonderful lady who fills in for me when I'm gone.
3. The ability to fly here so that I have more time with the babies than if we'd driven.
4. A comfortable air-conditioned hotel room to come back to each night.
5. Shopping with my daughters and going out to eat as a family. Just wish Malia could have been here, too.
And so ends another week on the Journey. I will be sad to leave the kids behind come Sunday evening but glad I am returning to a wonderful home, church and job.
One thing for sure, MiMi will be more motivated to save money for a return trip!
Why not share your week? Leave a comment or link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.