1. Our twinsies are here! Last Friday afternoon, Miss Baylee Lillian made her appearance at 2 in the afternoon. She weighed 6 lbs and was 19" long.
|Daniel with his baby girl|
|Janae and Brody|
Please overlook a first time grandma, won't you? I just have to show some more pics!
|My little man stretching|
|Baylee - wonder what she is saying?|
The twins had to stay in the hospital five days total due to needing to be under the bilirubin lights for jaundice. They're home now waiting for Mimi, Grandpa and Aunt Liss to get there and love on them.
2. We had a little car trouble with the van, but it is out of the shop and did not cost as much as was first quoted to fix it. That's always a plus!
3. I love technology! Love the fact that though my twinsies are far away, their mom can snap a cell phone camera pic and then upload it to Facebook. I can view the photo, copy it and upload it to Walgreen's and have a copy in my hands in an hour!
Also, if I want to hear music while working, I can go right over to YouTube and listen to my favorite songs whenever I want. Here is a song I've been crushing on this week because I love the words so much: "I'm A Child of The One True King."
(My email subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see this video.)
4. This week also saw us celebrating the 21st birthday of our baby girl, Malia. It is just wrong that my youngest is 21! She will always be my baby, no matter how many birthdays come and go.
5. Quote of the week: I just saw this today and had to share:
And if I ever look over to find that we've somehow lost sight of each other — both now walking alone and lost in that cold night — I will grab a torch and search for her until I find her again. She is my mission, my life's work, and I'd sooner give up my life than give up on her. ~Matt Walsh
Read more at He Claims His Wife Is Not The Same Woman That He Married... You Need To Read This
Click on it and read the whole thing. Matt Walsh is a great writer and I love to visit his blog. His view on marriage is one I whole-heartedly embrace.
And that wraps up this week on the Journey. This weekend, I'll be headed to visit the twins. Expect. More. Photos. Next. Time!
I'm linking this post to the community of bloggers at Friday's Fave Five. You can link up at our lovely hostess' blog, Susanne, at Living to Tell the Story