Friday, April 11, 2014
F.F.F. - 04.11.14
On Fridays, I join a wonderful group of bloggers at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story, where we each share at least 5 highlights that brightened the past week. It's an exercise on looking for the positive, which I think everyone needs.
1. First up is that I'm excited to have today off. I have a wonderful friend who fills in for me when I have days off. I can leave the office in her hands in total confidence, which is truly a blessing.
2. I think I can finally say ... spring is here! Today is a lovely day and we are already at a temp of 61°. I looked out the window and there are dandelions carpeting the yard, the first dandelions of the season. I love the little yellow blooms, but of course, not so much when they turn into gangly stems with white heads. The flowering trees are blooming in the little town square where I work. I hope to go by and take a photo of them today.
3. Janae is here! Love spending time with my girl after such a long time since I have seen her. We are going for pedicures today.
4. I may or may not have shared that I struggle with procrastination. I finally did my taxes yesterday. Whew! Sigh of relief ... The best part is that this year I did not owe any money and am actually receiving a very small refund. Wow, a load just fell off my back. (I don't know why I do this to myself. Procrastination is a sickness!)
5. This week, for me, has been all about blogging. I'm participating in the 2014 A-Z blogging challenge where I'm blogging every day except Sundays. You can find the links to my posts here. I'm having a lot of fun and meeting new bloggers. What's not to like?
And so ends another week on the Journey. I'd love to know how your week went. Leave a comment or link up at Susanne's and share!