However, as always, there are favorites to be found and here are five of mine:
1. I went to work without wearing my coat one day this week! I finally feel it's Spring when I can do that. Next up: a pedicure for sandal wearing weather.
2. It may be shallow, but I have a new turquoise purse for Spring that I adore. It makes me happy every time I pick it up.
3. I'm doing a fun writing exercise, Blogging from A-Z. It's a fun challenge where the rule is pretty simple: blog each day on a topic that begins with that day's letter of the alphabet. Over a couple thousand of us are doing it and I've already met a couple kindred spirits.
4. Whittling down the to-do-list Things have been going so well at work that I've been able to do some of those projects that are at the bottom of the list - things I say I'll do "when I get time." It's a great feeling to get some of those things done. I always feel like I've accomplished something when that list gets smaller.
5. Quote of the week is one appropriate for Spring::
... in time of daffodils (who know the goal of living is to grow)
~e. e. cummings
Are you growing? Mentally? Spiritually? Something to ponder ....
And so ends another week on the Journey. How was your week? Leave a comment or link up to our lovely blog hostess, Susanne, at Living to Tell the Story.