On Fridays, I love to reflect on the highlights of the past week. The days slide by so quickly, if you don't mark the events in your mind it will soon be just like any other week and you've lost it forever.
1. One highlight that just lifted my spirits every day is looking at this bouquet of Easter flowers. My friend Marti brought them to the office for me and I've enjoyed their cheery colors immensely. It's funny how a little thing like fresh flowers can be so cheering!
2. Weather in the 50s and 60s. Who doesn't love warmer weather?
3. I did not feel well last weekend so spent my days on the couch. I'm thankful for a comfortable haven when I'm sick. And I'm thankful for family to help when I'm under the weather. And the DVR is a blessing, too.
4. A smooth work week with the ability to cross off many things on my to-do list is a highlight anytime.
5. Quote of the week - I thought I'd dig one out of the archives:
A compliment is verbal sunshine. Robert Orben
Let's spread some sunshine wherever we go!
How did your week go? Leave a comment or link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.