1. Last Saturday, my baby girl and I spent the afternoon together. We ate out at Applebee's and went shopping for the twins. I had a wonderful time. I can't share my surprises yet - I'm waiting for the baby shower.
2. Better weather: We actually had one day that got up to 69°. I had a full work week. Life is back to normal. Yay!
3. American Idol night: I posted before about this but will say again that a highlight of the week is Thursday night. We chose Thursday as the night we watch all the AI shows for the week. Liss joins us in this activity. I'm always excited because I can know the results the same night that I saw the competition for the week. It's getting harder because I'm really liking almost all of the contestants and hate to see anyone voted off. I've been saying for weeks that Ben needs to clean up his act because he looks too scruffy. He did just that this week; he looked so much better, then he was voted off the program! Evidently, not all of America agrees with me. :)
4. It so happens that March is the month two of my best friends celebrate birthdays. Happy birthday to Cora on March 15 and to Glenda on March 29. You both are so important to me and have helped create many special memories. May there be many more!
5. My rosebush has buds on it! As I backed out the driveway today, I glanced over at my knockout rose bush and saw some green buds. Spring WILL come.
Soon my roses will look like this shot from last year!
And so ends another week on the Journey. It was a week much like any other but I still appreciate every day God gives me to love my family and do what He has given me to do.
How was YOUR week? Leave a comment, or link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.