My goodness, Friday again. It is so amazing how quickly the days go by. It's a good thing I've learned to stop on Fridays and reflect or my life would pass by like one long blur ....
1. My church family: Yesterday, my pastor's wife texted me and said she couldn't wait until Sunday, she missed seeing everyone. My sentiments exactly. We had another round of winter weather this past week and cancelled church. It's been too long since I saw my best buds!
I believe everyone should have a church home and be connected to other believers. It is vital! I'm so thankful I have mine!
2. My leopard throw: I have to say that I have the coziest afghan ever. It is furry and soft and keeps my toes toasty even on days when it is -2 on the thermometer. Yes, we did have some below zero days this week. Brr...
3. My Kindle app for my I-pad: This week, I have taken advantage of downloading free kindle versions of Beth Moore books! I'm so thankful for the opportunity! I also downloaded Tozer's "The Pursuit of God," and I'm really enjoying it.
4. My hot water heater: This week, on one of the coldest days, our hot water pipes froze up. We still had cold water, so I heated water on top of the stove but it is just not the same. Just lose a creature comfort and life seems complicated! It was only out one day and I'm thankful the pipes didn't burst.
5. My cups of hot tea and hot cocoa: Baby, when it's cold outside, a hot drink in my favorite mug feels pretty good!
6. Bonus: My heater under my desk at work: I'm so thankful for it - that block church building gets c-c-c-cold.
And so ends another week on the Journey. I hope your week was awesome! Leave a comment and share or link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.