Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daybook: 11.18.13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18

Outside my window...
sunny fall day, temp is 49°

I am thinking... that soon I should put up my fall decor and put out Christmas stuff ... but I love my fall things!

I am thankful... that God is love.  He is also a God of judgment, make no mistake about that; but for those who want to love and serve Him, His love for us is beyond our imagination.

In the kitchen...spaghetti and garlic bread

I am wearing... khakis, brown tank, burgundy sweater and flats

I am reading..."A Matter of Trust" by Liz Wiehl.  I love mysteries!

I am looking forward to... trying out a new chicken pot pie recipe I saw on Pioneer Woman's blog.  I'll post links later if it turns out well.


Around the house ... snuggly afghans and candlelight

I am pondering... how to encourage and uplift the young ladies that have begun to come to our church.

A favorite quote for today...


Mary DeMuth@MaryDeMuth
"God is my father, He loves me, I shall never think of anything He will forget, why should I worry?" Oswald Chambers.
… seen on twitter

 One of my favorite things...  worship music.  Right now, I'm stuck on Revelation Song.  Here is Kari Jobe singing it:







A few plans for the rest of the week: a board meeting on Thursday;  otherwise, I'm going to stay home!  At work, this is newsletter week.

A peek into my day...



One of my favorite fall pictures from my 2011 collection.


The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.




4 comments:

  1. Your photo is so beautiful! I love the rich color of the leaf.

    I enjoyed your entire daybook, but especially what you are thankful for and your "I am pondering". And "snuggly afghans and candlelight", oh how cozy that sounds. I am sure the pot pie recipe you want to try will turn out delicious. That sounds so good right now. And I love the Pioneer Woman's recipes, they are wonderful :)

    I hope you have a blessed day!!
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually put up my fall decorations as soon as October gets here. By December I am ready for a brightly lit Christmas tree. We had spaghetti squash with marinara sauce tonight (carb free spaghetti)...
    Our youth group was hung up on Revelation Song for almost a year. That is all they wanted to sing! It was so cool!
    Hope you have a nice relaxing week. I'm liking what is Around the house...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful song. Peace in the Lord! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.