I miss the wonderful group of F.F.F. bloggers when I don't get to participate in Friday's Favorite Five. There is no other group that I have encountered who are as genuine and as interested and supportive of each others work as this group. In fact, after checking my stats, I realize my most viewed posts are F.F.F posts!
1. So my first favorite today is you! You are so special to me. My readers keep me going and I truly appreciate every comment, every follower and every page view.
2. I also appreciate my wonderful family. The past two weeks I've been visiting with some of my extended family that I don't see as often as I would like. We are a zany group but each one is special in their own way. I'm glad God made us a part of each other.
3. I love worshiping with other saints. Recently, I had a worship experience that was so uplifting. Sometimes when things are rough, all you need is to approach the foot of the Cross with your brothers and sisters in Christ. I love to hear the prayers and praises of His children!
4. I love this promise from 1 Peter 3:9 ... "you are called that you should inherit a blessing..."
Read the whole passage, from verse 8 through verse 10, and you will discover the blessing is loving life and having good days - if you can keep your lips zipped! In other words, no gossiping, white lies, or being negative.
5. Hey! I'm enjoying cooler weather which means 3 things I enjoy will be in use: cardigans, candlelight and chili.
So ends another week on the Journey. How has life been treating you? I'm all ears! Link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story