Monday, June 3, 2013

Daybook-06.03.13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, JUNE 3RD

Outside my window...
66° and kind of cloudy.  The sort of day where you feel nature hasn't really woke up yet ...

I am thinking
... how blessed I am to be living the life God has given me.

I am thankful... for all the little blessings that make up my life.
In the kitchen... BBQ ribs, baked beans, baked sweet potatoes, corn and for dessert:  strawberries and angel food cake.
I am wearing...blue tank dress, white shrug and sandals
I am creating... a bible study lesson on Judges 14.
I am reading
... some Anne of Green Gables books, just finished The House of Dreams, now I'm starting Anne of Ingleside.  I love re-reading books read in my childhood!

I am hoping...no, I'm expecting some answers to prayer - any day now!
I am looking forward to...Saturday.  There will definitely be some yard saling done ...
I am learning...The problem is not fear; it’s a trust issue.  Do I truly trust He has my best interest at heart?
Around the house... a couple animal print accessories were added.
I am pondering...

A favorite quote for today...
You cannot out-ask, out-request or out-dream the ability and power of God! Eph 3:20. #GodIsAble
…seen on twitter

One of my favorite things
... a free evening

A few plans for the rest of the week: Wednesday night bible study and yard saling on Saturday.
A peek into my day...









We sat on this dock enjoying the breeze and the sunshine on Memorial Day.




The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook thoughts :) What you said for your "I am learning" is so thought-provoking... I had never thought about it quite that way, as coming down to simply trusting. I am going to try to think of fear in that way from now on.

    Your Memorial day views look absolutely heavenly and relaxing!
    And I hope you enjoy your meal and dessert- they sound so delicious.

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBQ sounds good~
    I read my Nancy Drew all the time! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.