Monday, February 25, 2013

Daybook-02.25.13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH

Outside my window
...partly cloudy and 37°


I am thinking...of what a fantastic world God has created.

I am thankful... for music.  If I couldn't sing when I was happy, it would be a sad thing.

In the kitchen... takeout tonight because we are having all the plumbing in the house redone, therefore no water to use for cooking ...  or clean-up.

I am wearing... beige slacks, brown boots, and a royal blue "eyelash" top - one of my new favorites.

I am creating...blog posts and a prayer notebook

I am going...to Branson at the end of April.  Yay!

I am wondering... how long the plumbing redo will take ... (Update:  It was finished in one day!  Praise God!)

I am reading..."The Hour That Changes The World," by Dick Eastman

I am hoping... to not have anymore renovations for awhile

I am looking forward to... the new season of Duck Dynasty [that show cracks me up!]

Around the house... some dusting needs to be done

I am pondering...positive scriptures

A favorite quote for today...



I pray because I can’t help myself. I pray because I’m helpless.. It doesn’t change God- it changes me. CSLewis
… seen on twitter
 
I pray because I need to be changed ... every day!

One of my favorite things... an organizing project ... and I've got one all planned for my next day off.

A few plans for the rest of the week: no meetings this week, so hoping to work on blog posts and S.O.A.P. bible studies.

A peek into my day...




I pass by this bulletin board every day.
Hats off to master bulletin board designers, Tom and Martha!


The above post is a daybook.  The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site:  The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.