Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for Daniel

I've been sharing the things I'm thankful for all this month.  I want to end the month with one of my favorite blessings.

We're thankful for our son-in-law, Daniel.  He's the perfect man for our daughter, Janae.  They have been married two years now, and they're still madly in love.



As you can see, he is also a military man.  Thank you, Daniel, for your service  for our country.

I pray for him often, that God will keep him safe, and help him to be the man He created him to be.

I'm thankful Daniel joined our family.




All during the month of November, I have shared my gratitude for all God has given me. I'm joining Joyful Reader on her Giving Thanks Challenge at her blog, Encouragement for Daily Bible Reading.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for his service.
    Keep up the God work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A wonderful Son-in-law is something to be thankful for these days. Our daughter is 20, still in college, not really looking, but the boyfriends she has had (2) have not been the quality of men she is looking for. I am praying God will send her that man at the right time. I want to thank you for participating in the Giving Thanks Challenge 2012. I was extremely blessed by YOUR thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.