Monday, October 29, 2012

Daybook-10.29.12

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 29

Outside my window
...39° and a sunny fall day


I am thinking...I shall not worry for my Lord takes care of me

I am thankful...that my kids and I are healthy.

In the kitchen...homemade hamburger helper - maybe some chocolate chip cookies

I am wearing...brown pants and cami, brown boots and a logan green overshirt with a brown belt.

I am creating...the final posts for my 31 Days of Encouragement series.

I am hoping... to see some families I've been praying for come back to where they need to be.

I am looking forward to... next week - I'm having another week off! Excitation!

I am learning...to go with the flow

Around the house...we're all wearing our pajama pants and slippers in the evenings now.

A favorite quote for today...



We are what we believe we are
… C S Lewis
 
One of my favorite things...evenings at home

A few plans for the rest of the week: we must go to the funeral home on Wednesday for one of our church families, otherwise the schedule looks pretty open.

A peek into my day...




 The Old and the New
My grandmother's antique vase and a new silk flower from Hobby Lobby


Daybooks were created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site, The Simple Woman's Daybook

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.