Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tea Talk - 06.21.12

1. I'm having...today, I'm starting my day off with iced tea with lemon.  It has been hot here!

2. I'm feeling.... blessed!

3. On my mind.... the cares and concerns of both the churches where I work.  I feel like Paul! Both are so different in size and temperament, and yet some of the same issues are before each one. I need to be interceding for them.

4. A verse to encourage:

Lamentations 3:22-23 New Living Translation (NLT)

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.

I know our Tea Talk hostess, Ruth, used this scripture recently, but it is a great one to encourage in any situation we are going through.  Searching for answers? Needing direction?  Feeling bad because you've messed up?  He is faithful and He has new mercy every morning! In fact, His faithfulness and mercy are forever and ever.  You will never get to the end of it!

If that doesn't encourage you, I don't know what will!



Please visit our Tea Talk hostess, Ruth, at Celebrate Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.