Land sakes! Time sure does fly. I was unable to find the time to participate in last week's Friday's Favorite Five, and here it is again, Friday afternoon and I'm just now getting time to write!
1. Favorite Blog Post of the Week to Write: Since Mother's Day is growing close, I shared this week about some special ladies who were a big influence in my life. You can read about them in my post, Ladies of Amelia.
2. Favorite Meal of the Week: Last Saturday, our church ladies met for lunch and a Mother's Day Devotional. Two of my daughters couldn't be there, but I was happy that Malia could come. We ate at my favorite restaurant, O'Charley's. Good food, good company, and no dishes to clean up!
3. No Favorite Photo of the Week - or actually maybe I do have one. How about a photo of a sensational chocolate dessert? It's not mine, but a recipe my daughter and I tried from Pinterest.
I do not understand very much about how Pinterest works. If you go to my recipe board, you can find the recipe. I've traced it back as far as I can go to Shelby Krier but she doesn't seem to have a webpage ...
4. Favorite Quote of the Week:
God treasures the prayers of His girls. Psalm 141: 2 (Message) says, “Treat my prayer as sweet incense rising; my raised hands are my evening prayers.”
… Lysa Ter Keurst, Pray for Me, 04.23.12
5. Enjoyable weather - I have loved the cooler weather we had this week. It makes walking the track so much more pleasant. Even though I only got to do it once this week ... but surely next week I'll be able to do better!
If you enjoy recounting your favorites, link up with Susanne at Living To Tell the Story.