Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tea Talk for Thursday, January 5, 2012





1. I'm having...my favorite Irish Breakfast tea in my new mug, a gift from my youngest daughter.  She knows I'm a sucker for anything with scripture on it!


2. I'm feeling....excited.  Tonight, I'm seeing my daughter and son-in-law from Oklahoma!

3. On my mind....thoughts of new beginnings.  This time of year is so inspiring to me!


4. A verse to encourage: 

“O my soul, bless God. From head to toe,
I’ll bless His holy name!
O my soul, bless God,
don’t forget a single blessing!
He forgives your sins- every one.
He heals your diseases- every one.
He redeems you from hell- saves your life!
He crowns you with love and mercy- a paradise crown.
HE WRAPS YOU IN GOODNESS- BEAUTY ETERNAL.
He renews your youth- you’re always young in His presence.”
Psalm 103:1-5, the Message (emphasis added)


I've always loved Psalm 103, but it really speaks to me in the Message version!  I love that line, "you're always young in His presence."

Have a wonderful week, my friends, and remember your blessings!



Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.  Experience a heart-lift and visit her blog!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite scripture and yet I've never read it from the message bible. What an awesome Word!

    Enjoy your visit with your daughter and SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Scripture to start the year with!

    I love your new mug. It inspired me to collect ones that have Scripture verse on them :-)

    Enjoy your time with your daughter and SIL, Jerralea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that your daughter and son-law are going to visit you! I am sure you had a great time. Dropping late via Tea Talk..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.