1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
As soon as it gets cool, I start making chili. We love to eat chili all fall and winter!
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Very much so. I am such a creature of habit that when I am in a certain part of town, my van turns into the Walmart parking lot, even if I had no plans to go there! Seriously! One day I was on my way to the church accountant's and found myself in the Wal-mart parking lot - several blocks away. Sad to say, that scenario has happened more than once.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
Blue Bell bologna was a staple in all the households in my family. When it was discontinued, we were all very sad. (I like to have bologna and cheese with crackers along with my chili!) We have not found a comparable bologna to this day.
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
When I was a kid, my mom let me borrow her class ring to wear and I lost it. I felt terrible about it and it never has shown up to this day. I must have lost it at school. Gee, thanks for reminding me.
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
The zoo, I like to see all the animals, except for the reptiles and rodents.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Beach Boys - "Wish They All Could be California Girls." I have no idea why, because I was a Florida girl, but that tune just gets me happy.
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
Not at all - I hate confrontation!
8. Insert your own random thought here.Why is it that life just seems better on a crisp sunny fall day? Just sayin'.
Would you like to answer some hodgepodge questions of your own? Link up at Joyce's blog, From This Side of the Pond.