I'm a little late today on participating and will post this on my lunch hour, but I wanted to join in on posting my 5 highlights from my week.
1. Saturday, we took another drive and ended up near the river.
It was soooo relaxing to just sit and talk and watch the boats traveling the Ohio.
2. I have long-expressed my love of all things dishes and table linens. Here is picture of my table with some of my treasures:
Everything on the table is from thrift stores or yard sales except for the bowl holding the golden fruit. That bowl was purchased at Hobby Lobby at 90% off! The fruit was found at an antique store.
Thrifty treasures - certainly a highlight!
3. Sunday, I made this awesome blueberry banana bread from a recipe that I found in blogland. Visit Lattenene's Cup of Chat here to use this fab recipe.
4. Monday, we had dinner guests come over. Hospitality is an area that I am trying to improve upon. We had a delightful young couple from church come over to share a meal and we had a great time. I've learned a meal doesn't have to be fancy to bless others.
5. Wednesday was my turn to present the bible lesson at our church. I really enjoyed studying this passage of scripture this week, Titus 2:11-3:8.. Next week, I'll publish my study in my Standing on the Word series. Look for it under "This World is Not My Home, So What Am I Supposed To Do."
Would you like to share highlights from your week? Visit Susanne at Living To Tell The Story and link up!