Hello everyone! I love to participate in Susanne's wonderful meme, Friday's Fave Five. This is a time when we reflect on five highlights of our past week and share them. You can link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.
I've not been able to join in for the last few weeks, but I miss the wonderful group of FFF bloggers so much that I had to post today. I want to share five favorite scriptures that are helping me deal with a bad time in my life:
1. John 14:1 "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me."
2. Luke 12:32 "So don't be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.
3. Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
4. Isaiah 43:1 "... Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine."
5. Deuteronomy 31:6 "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."
(All scriptures quoted are from the New Living Translation)
I'm so thankful for God's Word that is an anchor for me when I feel flooded with trials!