Hello! It's wonderful Friday, again! On Fridays, I like to join in with a great group of bloggers for Friday's Fave Five. The focus of FFF is to think back over our week and choose 5 positive things that made us smile or lifted our spirits.
I had another week where really nothing earth shaking happened. Just a regular week filled with little joys and everyday happenings. In other words, I was just living life.
1. Wheel of Fortune: I am a game show fanatic, and Wheel of Fortune is one of my favorites. I don't get to watch it often because if I have any meetings or anything, I need to be leaving the house right at the time it comes on. This week, I got to watch it twice. I love to shout out the answer before the contestant solves it, which I am sure is annoying to the other people in the house! I would have won mucho dinero if I had been in front of the camera instead of behind it!
2. Santa Fe soup: This week I tried Lisa Write's recipe. It was yum! It tasted even better the second day when I took it in my lunch.
3. Here's another favorite picture of Malia's senior pictures. (Okay, they're all my favorites! I promise, I'm not going to make you look at all 34 of them)
4. Quote of the week: "Be persuaded, timid soul," writes Archbishop Fenelon, in his SPIRITUAL LETTERS TO WOMEN, "that He has loved you too much to cease loving you." Quoted by Elisabeth Elliot
5. Candles: I've been burning candles every day this week. Love it! Last night, I used a new candle, Febreeze's Hawaiian Aloha scented candle. Smells wonderful!
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is the creator of Friday's Fave Five. Why not link up and share your week?