It's time to participate in one of my favorite memes, Friday's 5 Fave, hosted by the lovely Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
The goal of Friday's Fave 5 is to reflect on the five highlights from the past week, essentially focusing on the positive. Some weeks are full of highlights. Others? Not so much ... Yet, highlights can always be found. My week was pretty average, I have no pictures, nor did anything exciting happen. I'm sure, though, that I can come up with five favorites.
1. Last Saturday, two of my girls and I went yard saling. I always love to go, you never know what treasure you may find! We had a good time, but it was hot! hot! hot!
2. On Monday, though, the weather cooled down and has been in low 80's all week! Bliss! I love cooler weather.
3. It's no secret that I enjoy memes, and this week I've been visiting Karen Valentine's "Where Bloggers Create II" whenever I get a chance. Over 400 bloggers are sharing pictures of their studios or offices. Oh my! I can see why places like Hobby Lobby and Michael's are in business. There is a whole lotta craft supplies buying going on! The bloggers participating are listed alphabetically - I've only gotten through the Cs! (If you'd like to visit, click on the link above and then scroll down on Karen's sidebar.) It's interesting to see what inspires people. For myself, I cannot bear to be surrounded by clutter, so I'm not sure I could have my supplies displayed the way so many seem to do.
4. I am a person who loves to list. I was feeling overwhelmed at work so I made a list of extra projects that needed to be done. Seven things were listed, and I crossed five off already. Perhaps those last two can be accomplished today ....
5. One chore at home that needed to be accomplished got done this week, thanks to some encouragement from Elissa. I've been meaning to rearrange my closet. Liss took on the job of "entertaining me" while I worked and she folded all the clothes for me. It's done, praise God, and my clothes have a little room to breathe now. It's such a good feeling to do something you've been dreading!
Bonus: I've been listening to one of my favorite songs today, "I Can't Even Walk Without You Holding My Hand" by Charles Johnson and the Revivers. So true ...
If you'd like to link up and share your favorites, go here. I'd love to see you there!