Friday, March 19, 2010
Friday's Favorite Five - #79
It's Friday, and time to reflect on the highlights of my week:
1. Cappuccino MooLattes: I love these things! Last Friday, I had one when we went out with friends. For some reason, whenever we go out, we always end up at the Dairy Queen for ice cream at the end of the evening.
2. Blonde Highlights: Saturday, I went and had my blonde highlights put back in my hair. Ahhh! Feels so much better!
3. A Bargain: I was at Surplus City when I came across a leather tote bag that was made for hanging file folders. It was a beautiful burgundy color. I'd seen and coveted one of these in a catalog, but it was too rich for my blood at $30. I snagged the one at Surplus City for $10! Score!
4. This week's quote: I found another great quote to share with you. "The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes. ~Harold B. Lee"
5. My external hard drive: I don't know if I shared with you what an excellent gift my hubby gave me at Christmas time. It's called My Passport Essential, a 320 gb external hard drive that travels with me wherever I go. It fits in my totebag in it's own pocket, and anytime I want to find a quote, recipe or a picture, I can find it as soon as I hook it into the nearest computer. I use it almost daily so it qualifies for a highlight of the week.
Check out other favorites at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story