Today's Thankful Thursday Theme is being thankful for the gift that the God has given me.
Ps. 85:12 "The Lord will indeed give what is good."
There is just so much that the Lord has given me through the years - it would be impossible to list all the gifts! Here's a few:
- gift of health
- gift of loving parents
- gift of being born in a free country - the United States of America!
- gift of being raised in church
- gift of the Holy Spirit drawing me and giving me the knowledge of salvation
- gift of being accepted into His kingdom and adopted as heir of salvation
- gift of the Word - I can read the Bible and find out how much God loves me and how I can serve Him
- gift of my husband
- gift of my children
- gift of a job that I like - work that is challenging and fulfilling
- gift of promising to supply my needs
When I look at all God has blessed me with, how can I worry about tomorrow? He has always taken care of me and I can trust Him with my every concern!
Visit Laurie at Women Taking A Stand and share what you are thankful for this Holiday Season.