Yeah! It's Friday! Time to hook up with all my friends at Friday's Fave Five. I have not been able to participate the last few weeks, so I'm glad to get back into the groove. FFF is totally at the top of my favorite memes!
1. Recently, I celebrated 5 years as secretary of the church where I work full-time. Here are a couple pictures of the beautiful flowers I received.
2. My second favorite is now I am eligible for 3 weeks paid vacation. Gotta love those benefits!
3. So, I promptly took a week off! My plan was to do my Christmas letter, put up the tree and buy all the Christmas presents ... well ... the Christmas letter is done ... SOME of the presents are bought ... the tree is supposed to go up today ...
4. The area where I live has been getting some of that cold Arctic air that's been tormenting parts of the midwest. When I'm cold, I like to snuggle up with my favorite fleece throw. It is blue and has bears on it. Best of all, my sister-in-law made it for me.
5. Another thing I love to do when it's cold is to light tons of candles. You can actually raise the temperature of a room if you light several. Right now, I'm loving a cinnamon pillar candle I got from Hobby Lobby.